Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New York City Blogger Needed - Paid Gig

We have a requirement for a Blogger to post stories about New York city in their own original words (We use copyscape to test originality)
Expect at least one post per day , 200 - 250 words per post Pay 10c per word.

The stories can be grabbed from various New sources but need to be rewritten in an original form.
There is also the possibility of more blog entries on our other blogs too, depends on how you work out, what experience you have and how fed up my admin gets with writing the other blogs.
You need to be familiar with NYC and Blogger.com - ideally live in NYC area.

Please send me 2 links to online content that you have written - it doesnt have to be a blog, just something that shows you have good writing style
Please dont send me attached resumes, my email system will not deliver your email.
If I like your links I will request a resume.(job-uyz59-1256325479@craigslist.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment