Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blog seeks Top Chef fan to cover Top Chef/Eater event on July 16 (92 Street Y)

Hi there!

I'm the sole writer of a blog dedicated to Bravo programming on the b5media network. I'm looking for someone to cover the Eater event on July 16 featuring Top Chef Season 1 winner Harold Dieterle and Season 5 contestant Leah Cohen. Unfortunately, I'm booked that evening and can't go. I would love a first hand account of the event. In exchange, I can re-imburse the cost of the ticket. If you manage to score an interview or any other kind of unique coverage, we can discuss a fee. Most of all, I'm looking for photos and a conversational, witty, "snarky" writing style (or be able to fake one).

Please send me a brief description of your background, the URL of your blog (you should have an active one) and three links to your best entries to be considered. No resumes, please! I just want to see your writing style. (maria.diaz@b5media.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment