TEST

Saturday, February 27, 2010

An advertising agency is looking for a blogger


Want to write for an ad agency? There’s an opening for a blogger who will be tasked to write 250 to 500-word articles on the advertising industry. You will be supplied with topics and background information, but you are to write and further research the topic yourself.
The job is pretty light, since they expect a blog post every two week or so. They don’t have a website up yet so I can’t give you a link. Nonetheless, if you’re interested, please forward examples of your work,  rates and any futher questions to kelli.nelson [at] jwt.com.

4 comments:

  1. I have gone through this blog. I found it very interesting and helpful. Nowadays I am completing my online degree course from home.
    So this blog really doing great for me.


    Part time jobs online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would be interested in blogging for you. I am currently writer for newspapers, Harte-Hanks, and others. I also constantly blog about on Christian sites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nowadays there are more job openings available for freshers and experienced persons in various categories. Just apply to the jobs or register in the job providing websites, so that right jobs will be intimated based on the resume. Its a simple and a best way to get into the good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete